You are a senior leader within a dynamic, growing business:
- Your business is already a significant player within your chosen industry.
- Your organisation is led by an executive team (rather than just a single founder or owner).
- Dynamic in terms of growth or (growth aspiration), you may currently be stalled.
- Improvement in one or more of the key ‘growth-enabling’ areas (strategy, people, execution and cash flow) is required.
- Your senior leadership team needs objective advice to identify underlying challenges and opportunities, and create an effective strategic plan to tackle them.
- As a group, the business values learning and is capable of change.
Like many of the business leaders Rob meets, you are frustrated by:
- Overwhelming workloads or challenges generated by rapid business growth.
- Performance issues related to operations and cash flow.
- Challenges associated with driving effective strategic change.
- Lack of personal time and freedom.
After engaging Rob’s business coaching services, his clients have:
- Redefined their company’s strategic direction, values and goals and clarified priorities.
- Identified their core customers and value proposition to gain greater market share.
- Transformed convoluted five-year plans into aligned, achievable one-year and quarterly plans.
- Gained renewed energy and accountability amongst members of their team.
- Developed a new sense of personal focus as a leader.