Businesses seeking to expand their market share, drive growth and increase profitability have a powerful partner – Rob Nankervis. A highly successful, highly driven businessman, Rob thrives on demystifying organisational change and strategic planning.
A business consultant, advisor and executive coach with 30 years’ experience, Rob has in-depth expertise across a range of sectors, organisation sizes, ownership structures, and lifecycle stages. Strategic planning, organisational review and managing change are Rob’s speciality. He coaches CEOs, Directors, Board members and senior executives, supporting them through business performance challenges, growth periods and company transformations.
With extensive experience in organisational diagnostics, Rob has facilitated executive strategy sessions, delivered high performance team development initiatives, recruited senior executives, and driven complex corporate transformation projects. As a CPA-qualified accountant, Rob’s commercial acumen is significant and his strong communication skills enable him to relate to all organisational levels, from shop floor to boardroom table.
His career has encompassed high-level leadership roles and a broad spectrum of consulting assignments. Most recently, he was a Director of Performance Improvement within Ernst & Young’s advisory practice and, prior to that, Client Partner at boutique leadership advisory firm Oppeus International.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Company Director’s Diploma
- Certified Organisational Coach (Level Two)
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
Helping others achieve their highest potential
The Way Rob Works
- Rob works collaboratively with you, taking the time to really understand your needs and objectives.
- Together, you’ll determine measureable goals, clearly delineating project outcomes from the outset.
- With no history or equity in your business, Rob offers an objective opinion; an opinion based purely on best-practice. He’ll ask the tough questions, helping you gain perspective and break old habits.
- Rob facilitates the entire strategic planning and change management process, giving you and your team the opportunity to participate fully.
- A believer in lifelong learning, Rob reads widely, attends conferences, and meets thought leaders. This way, he can curate valuable and innovative ideas that sustain the long-term growth of your business.
- Rob guarantees complete client satisfaction.